The Delhi Community Health Centre is a community-owned, nonprofit charitable organization dedicated to providing quality health care to Delhi and surrounding areas.
Our vision is a vibrant community with opportunities and services to attract and retain families, and to maintain the health and well-being of residents of all ages.
To achieve our vision, the Delhi Community Health Centre provides a range of health services delivered by physicians, allied health professionals, and community agencies. These include:
- The Delhi Family Health Team; a team of family physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, social workers, a mental health worker, pharmacist, and other professionals who work together to provide health care for their community.
- Independent physicians associated with other medical models also provide comprehensive primary health care services to their enrolled patients both during regular office hours and through an after-hours service.
- DCHC also operates a public walk-in medical clinic.
- We believe that local, accessible, community-governed health services have an important role to play in creating a strong and sustainable rural environment.
- As a unique resource in a rural area, we have a commitment to supporting regional health care needs and the professional interests of our personnel, while maintaining excellent patient care.
- We believe that best health care is provided through collaborative decision-making and planning involving community members and health care providers.
- We believe that patients, staff, and professionals deserve respectful treatment from the community and each other.
- We believe in wise use of community resources.