To cancel your appointment, you may leave a message at 519-582-2323 ext. 401.
We understand that the time we have reserved for you is as valuable to you as it is to us. That is why we ask that you notify us if you cannot keep your appointment. This allows us to provide services for our patients efficiently and effectively. Please call us to rebook or leave a message at 519-582-2323 ext. 401.
We reserve the right to charge for scheduled appointments that are not kept. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION
We understand that health information about you is personal and must be protected.
For these reasons we will:
- provide the highest level of confidentiality around the collection, use and disclosure of your personal health information
- collect only necessary information and use that information solely for the care and treatment you are seeking;
- disclose only information necessary for the delivery and management of your care to those involved in that care. This could include a laboratory, another health care provider or your health insurance plan
- ask your permission before disclosing any of your information for purposes not related directly to your care and treatment, unless otherwise authorized by law
- recognize your right of access to your health information when you request it and provide copies for a minimal fee
- be available to respond to your questions or concerns about the way we handle the privacy of your personal health information